I am sitting at Starbuck's, looking out the window at the snow/ice covered trees. I am wondering what people will do with their dogs today for fun. It is too cold out there for many, so what options are there?
- Play hide 'n seek.
- Curl up on the couch under a blanket together.
- A scavenger hunt for treats.
- Teach him a new trick. High five is a great one! So is teaching them to put their toys away.
- Scent work games. Google it. You will find lots of variations.
- Throw a ball up or down the steps for the dog to fetch.
- Tug of war.
- A good belly rub.
What will you do? Comment below. I would love to know. ~Ray
* * * * *
For more ideas like this, have us delivered directly to your inbox here.