July 28, 2015
- Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?
- When I get to heaven, can I sit on your couch? Or is it still the same old story?
- Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We do love a nice ride! Would it be so hard to rename the "Chrysler Eagle" the "Chrysler Beagle"?
- If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad dog?
- We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?
- More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.
- Are there mailmen in Heaven, and, if there are, will I have to apologize?
- And, finally, my one last question…When I get to Heaven may I have my testicles back?
* * * * *