- Dogs who are home alone during the day spend a lot of time sleeping. Our midday exercise lets them stretch their legs and burn off excess energy. This way they will be more relaxed, and you will feel less rushed, when you come home in the evening.
- If you have an older dog, he/she probably needs to go to the bathroom more often. A midday break can help prevent a urinary tract infection (UTI), saving you stress, worry and vet visits. Also, we clean up any accidents that may have happened.
- If you have a pet who is overweight, a daily midday walk/exercise break will help increase his activity and help you to get him back in shape.
- You have a busy schedule and cannot give the dog the exercise it needs during the week. Don't worry. We LOVE to help with that!
- If your dog needs medication during the day, you won't need to impose upon a neighbor or family member. We can administer medications as needed.
Still not sure if a midday break is right for you and your dog(s)? Try it for a couple of weeks or a month and see what you think.
* * * * *
To schedule midday breaks or any of our other services for your pets, contact Amanda at 724-212-9574 or Amanda@yourcrittersitters.com. You can learn more about us by visiting our website or following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
P.S. Don't forget to subscribe to this blog for additional information and personal stories.